Looking for an exciting new challenge in 2021?
About RD Design
RD Design is a fast growing, full service design agency that builds online businesses and provides unique solutions to empower and grow businesses online.
Our clients include businesses in 100+ markets.
We are looking for a talented Website Developer with an awesome portfolio and proven SEO experience to join our team and help provide innovative solutions to our customers. You will be a quick learner and enjoy pushing the boundaries of your own knowledge in a fast paced but supportive environment. You will also be passionate about emerging trends in web technology and have an interest in working with APIs, machine learning, AI methods and Data.
In this role, you will work alongside the managing director on a varied range of projects and will be encouraged to take responsibility for meeting deadlines. You will also manage some projects directly.
On a daily basis, you will be responsible for:
- Helping to design and prototype new websites and design features
- Developing bespoke WordPress websites and themes for presentation
- Working closely with other team members to create detailed proposals
- Working with APIs, including preparation and maintenance of in-code and API documentation for other members of the development team
- Maintaining websites once they are up and running
- Helping to maintain the Rd Design servers and databases
- Developing website pages and features for the purposes of SEO
- Helping more senior team members with their work
- Taking an active role in team and client meetings
The requirements for the role
You will be a keen self-starter in finding solutions to technical challenges and will be able to demonstrate that you do so in a fast, clean and efficient manner.
You will have strong experience in:
- Database development such as MySQL
- Developing WordPress Websites
- Bespoke WordPress Theme Development
- Building WP sites using custom post types and advanced custom fields
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Experience in the following areas would also be an advantage:
- Cloud based software solutions, servers, security etc
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, AfterEffects)
- Google Analytics & Google Ads
Great communication, client relationship management and teamwork is crucial to the success of our projects.
The role is based in our Capel St Mary office.
Working hours are 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday but may extend beyond these hours if required to meet project deadlines. Half days on Fridays in summer months.
Salary: Negotiable based on experience and quality of work.
Bonus: Christmas and performance related bonuses.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU and hold a full UK driving license.
We do not support remote working.
Applications should include your CV, Cover Note & Portfolio.
Strictly no agencies please
Speak to an expert!
Get a Quote
Send us the details of your project and you will receive the following;
An email & phone call from a dedicated account manager.