A step-by-step guide on how to add and Admin to your Facebook and Instagram page.
1. Go to your Facebook page. On the left sidebar menu, scroll down and click “Settings.”
2. This will take you to the general Page Settings menu. On the left sidebar menu, scroll down and click “Page roles.”
3. In the “Assign a New Page Role” section, start typing the name of the person you want to assign to the page. The dropdown menu will offer you suggestions, and you can choose the person you want from there.
4. Click the box next to their name to reveal a dropdown menu of role options.
5. In the dropdown list, select the “Admin” option.
5. A reminder will pop up that reads: “If you’re adding a new admin to your Page, please keep in mind that they’ll have the same permission as you do to make changes to this Page.”
6. Once you have the right name, click “Add.” Facebook will then prompt you to re-enter your password.
7. Under “Existing Page Roles,” the person’s name will now show up with a red “pending” message next to it.
8. Once the person receives the notification, they can accept, and their role will show up under the “Existing Page Roles” section. This shows you each person on your page, categorized by their permissions. For example, you can have one person under Admin and one person under Editor.
How to add an Admin to your Instagram Business Page
As Instagram and Facebook can both be managed by Facebook Business Manager, connecting them is simple.
Find the ‘Instagram’ button on the left side of the page. Once clicked, you will be asked to connect your Instagram account to your Facebook Page.
Select your business account to connect.
Digital Marketing Manager @ RD Design
Get in touch with us!
Speak to an expert!
Get a Quote
Send us the details of your project and you will receive the following;
An email & phone call from a dedicated account manager.