- Location: RD Design, Capel St Mary, Suffolk
- Hours: 09:00-17:30
About RD Design
We are a fast growing, full service digital agency that supports businesses to improve their online presence and develop their visual identity. We work with a broad range of businesses, from startup’s and independants right through to multinationals.
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager in the development of brand strategies and implementation.
- Responsible for Social Media Strategies and measuring performance.
- Copywriting – confident researching and writing across a broad range of subject matter
- Developing website content using a range of CMS such as WordPress
- Build e-mail campaigns using MailChimp and other mail clients
- Creating graphics using Canva and the Adobe CC suite
- Engaging with external vendors, contractors and clients
- Collaborate with the wider team, working closely with Web Developers and Graphic Designers
- Supporting the development of RD Design’s brand as an employer and Digital Agency
- Behave as a brand champion for RD Design
- Co-ordinate events for RD Design
Key Skills and Personal Attributes
- Excellent attention to detail
- Personable/outgoing team-player who is able to build strong internal and external relationships
- A passion for social media and digital marketing is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude, with a positive approach to problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure with
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills.
- 20 days paid leave each year plus bank holidays, Christmas, New Year’s and Easter
- Day off on your birthday
- Free on site car parking
- Christmas and performance related bonuses
- Flexible working
- Nest Pension scheme
*Please note this is a rural location so access to a car and a driving licence is beneficial*
No agencies please
Speak to an expert!
Get a Quote
Send us the details of your project and you will receive the following;
An email & phone call from a dedicated account manager.