Looking for an exciting new challenge in 2021?
About RD Design
RD Design is a fast growing, full service design agency that builds online businesses and provides unique solutions to empower and grow businesses online.
Our clients include businesses in 100+ markets.
● Determine digital strategies for RD Design and our clients and be accountable for delivery of
the agreed strategy
● Drive online as the channel of choice taking full responsibility for all online content and traffic
driving activity for RD Design and its clients
● Ensure that all websites and SEO activity within RD design have been technically optimised
to attract and engage visitors that closely match the agreed profile of the target audience
● Develop digital strategy and targeted multi-channel marketing for clients
● Actively participate in new business initiatives and client presentations
● Attend new business meetings with prospective clients as required.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
● To manage key digital client accounts, delivering organic, social and paid traffic
● Develop and execute Digital Strategies across multiple channels
● Identify trends and deliver insight on performance
● Track conversion rates and make recommendations to design and content of client websites
● Utilise strong analytical skills to evaluate end-to-end user experience
● Create and deploy fresh content, disseminated across multiple digital channels
● Perform keyword research in co-ordination with client business objectives to optimise existing
● Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of
websites and web pages
● Help to create and support marketing content
● Manage digital budgets and budgets allocated by clients
Key Skills and Personal Attributes
● Personable/out-going team-player who is able to build strong internal and external
● Excellent written communication skills
● A good understanding of SEO
● A strong and confident communicator, well organised with the ability to multi-task
● Innovative and creative, great at problem solving and the ability to look beyond the “obvious”
● Ability to work under pressure
● Excellent analytical and organisational skills
● Someone who can produce and manage timelines for deliverables
● Take control and own projects
● Excellent client handling skills
● Ideally be Google AdWords and GAIQ qualified
● Demonstrable experience of managing multiple organic/paid, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
● Ability to create attractive graphics for use on social media and online content
● Actively aware of new technologies that improve user experience and digital marketing
● Proof-reading, accuracy and close attention to detail of written work
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience in digital marketing within an agency with hands on digital experience. Self-motivated and keen to learn and grow within the role and assist in the growth of the digital team at RD Design.
- £20,000 – £30,000 per annum depending on experience
- Working hours are 9am – 5.30pm with a lunch break although flexibility on this is expected at times of deadlines
- 20 days paid leave each year plus additional time off at Christmas and a day off for your birthday
- Free on site car parking
- Christmas and performance related bonuses
- Pension scheme
*Please note this is a rural location so access to a car and a driving licence is beneficial*
No agencies please
Ready To Get Started?
Get a Quote
Send us the details of your project and you will receive the following;
An email & phone call from a dedicated account manager.